3,000 COP – 600,000 COP
- The Vibe: Healthy
- What to Try: A well-rounded and large grocery store with everything from home goods to groceries. They sell salads, hot meals, and alcohol as well.
- Pro Tips: It’s located on the corner of a busy street. Go earlier in the day to avoid tons of traffic.
Tienda D1 Manila
1,000 COP – 50,000 COP
- The Vibe: Commercial
- What to Try: It’s right in the heart of Manila and super-easy to find. The prices are also much more affordable than Carulla.
- Pro Tips: The store is on the smaller side, so there aren’t a ton of options. You won’t find prepared meals here.
140,000 COP – 250,000 COP
- The Vibe: Chic
- What to Try: There are more clothes tucked away in the back of the shop, so make sure to look thoroughly!
- Pro Tips: The selection is limited, but the quality of the clothing is very high.
150,000 COP – 300,000 COP
- The Vibe: Boho
- What to Try: Gorgeous clothes, jewelry, and accessories. It’s the perfect place to pick up a gift for someone back home.
- Pro Tips: There are no prices listed on the items so you’ll need to ask at the front desk.
Tricycle Clothing Store
120,000 COP – 350,000 COP
- The Vibe: Edgy
- What to Try: It’s quite a small clothing store with a modern and edgy feel.
- Pro Tips: The store is near La Fabryka – grab some clothes and gifts before heading next door for a coffee stop!
Pequeña Gran Libreria
10,000 COP – 50,000 COP
- The Vibe: Hole-in-the-Wall
- What to Try: A very small bookstore with a great selection! There are quite a few English language books as well.
- Pro Tips: There are two chess tables outside the store for you to sit at. Drink a beer and challenge the owner to a game.