6,000 COP – 18,000 COP
- The Vibe: Rustic
- What to Try: Try their beer flight of six of 20Mission’s best beers. You can also order dinner if you want to pair your drink with a meal!
- Pro Tips: They have regular live music, but you’ll have to pay a cover. The spot is also a bit isolated, so you may want to take a taxi or Uber to get to and from the hotel.
11,000 COP – 35,000 COP
- The Vibe: Sporty
- What to Try: Try one of their beer flights. The flights feature four beers and are a great way to try a couple of different drinks without filling up too much.
- Pro Tips: There are 7 different beer companies in this spot so make sure to try them all. Also, check out the rooftop!
Bipolar Brewing Co
8,000 COP – 15,000 COP
- The Vibe: Indie
- What to Try: The light beers. They’re super-aromatic and pretty fruity. Just know that the beers rotate regularly!
- Pro Tips: They make all their beer in-house, and will actually let you take photos of the beer tanks. It gets loud the later you go, but is a great place to spend an afternoon!
8,000 COP – 13,000 COP
- The Vibe: Pub
- What to Try: The beers on tap. There’s a self-pour beer station where you can try a number of different local and Colombian beers.
- Pro Tips: The self-pour beers come in a prepaid card with enough cash for about 6 beers. Go in a group if you don’t plan to use the whole card!
URVINO VINOS Y LICORES
20,000 COP – 160,000 COP
- The Vibe: Classy
- What to Try: Their Sangria is delicious and super refreshing on a hot day. You can also ask for recommendations, as the staff has excellently curated wine.
- Pro Tips: They offer wine tastings on specific days. Ask what day of the week they’ll be doing their tasting and wine pairings!
13,000 COP – 25,000 COP
- The Vibe: Retro
- What to Try: Try one of their cocktail shots. These are mixes of three to four liquors and have a unique flavor!
- Pro Tips: They take their beer seriously, so avoid the beer cocktails. They also have tons of non-alcoholic drinks and good bar food.
4,000 COP – 60,000 COP
- The Vibe: Party
- What to Try: Order a cocktail! They have mojitos and classic bar drinks as well as a couple of margaritas.
- Pro Tips: Bring your bathing suit as they have a jacuzzi right there on the rooftop! You’re allowed drinks in the pool.
15,000 COP – 24,000 COP
- The Vibe: Party
- What to Try: Try one of their tiki cocktails. The drinks are strong but definitely delicious!
- Pro Tips: Go later in the day, when they have live DJs and events. Also, make sure to ask about their happy hour specials!