Cajero Automático Red Aval
- What to Try: A small office with two ATMs and phone lines for additional assistance.
- Pro Tips: This is a smaller bank machine, but is usually pretty empty.
- What to Try: There are several locations around the city, although the best is the one in the big Bancolombia bank. They can also assist with currency exchanges.
- Pro Tips: Bancolombia is the largest bank network in Colombia and offers pretty good exchange rates.
APPROX 3700 COP = 1 USD
- What to Try: Western Union allows money transfers and currency exchanges. They take a commission but still give a pretty good exchange rate.
- Pro Tips: This is a very small office and it usually has a line outside it. Try to go early in the day to avoid lines.